Proposed Headline Style (Was Re: Standard Headlines for Fedora Magazine)

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Tue Sep 24 18:46:22 UTC 2013

My vote is Mixed Ap style, so I agree with Zacharias and JZB - Chris>>> <zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com> 09/24/13 2:10 PM >>>I agree with the mixed ap style Joe suggested.. I wouldn't go only with the first letter of the sentence cap-ed, because if the word 'Fedora' is somewhere in the middle(or any other word of such importance) it needs to be cap-ed. Also all caps will be tiring, as visitors won't be able to distinguish the "important" words in the headline. So again the "Mixed Ap style" would be great. :)Zacharias Mitzelos