Joining the Marketing Team

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 14:46:38 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 02:27:11AM +0000, Ryan Gauger wrote:
> I'm Ryan, and I would like to write for the Fedora Magazine if possible. I
> am 15 years old, but I'm extremely into the Fedora Project. I /at least/
> think I am pretty good with writing and grammar. I was told to join this
> list instead of the magazine contributors ml. How can I start writing,
> and then get approved for the list (I've already applied on FAS).

That's fantastic! Did you have an specific beat you were interested in
covering? Or any article ideas?

We can give you some ideas if you are looking for inspiration, but if
you have something you'd like to write, just send a quick note to the
list about what you want to cover and go for it!

I guess we should probably create a "contribute to Fedora Magazine"
SOP... any volunteers? :-)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat