Joining the Marketing Team

Chris Collings cpcollings at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 15:57:53 UTC 2013

Hi Joe,

I am new to fedora and am really excited about the sense of community here. I am keen to join in as quickly as possible and share the knowledge fedora users have been kind enough to share with me.

I would be happy to create a sop for contributions to the magazine. I may need to seek some information from the leaders here, however I can start within the next couple of days.

Cheers

Chris