Joining the Marketing Team

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 16:03:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 03:02:58PM +0000, Ryan Gauger wrote:
> Well, I saw the list of beats for the 10th anniversary, but all of those
> seem like they would require a bit more research. Could you please suggest
> something? For some reason, my brain is dead right now :) Thanks!!!

We could use people to report on various team IRC meetings. With Fedora
20 coming up, we could use articles that look at the new
features/changes.

We're not doing much of it right now, but I think interviews with people
who contribute to Fedora would be good.

Any other suggestions, folks?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat