Joining the Marketing Team

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at icloud.com
Thu Sep 26 17:30:12 UTC 2013

Okay. I can do the article for changes for f20.
Ryan Gauger, Nashville Notes Public Relations

On Sep 26, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 03:02:58PM +0000, Ryan Gauger wrote:
Well, I saw the list of beats for the 10th anniversary, but all of those
seem like they would require a bit more research. Could you please suggest
something? For some reason, my brain is dead right now :) Thanks!!!

We could use people to report on various team IRC meetings. With Fedora
20 coming up, we could use articles that look at the new
features/changes.

We're not doing much of it right now, but I think interviews with people
who contribute to Fedora would be good.

Any other suggestions, folks?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
Twitter: @jzb | http://dissociatedpress.net/