Join to Fedora Magazine

Chris A. Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Fri Sep 27 00:32:13 UTC 2013

Hi Vinny,

Glad to hear you are interested in helping out with the Fedora magazine.

To get started head over to this page and add yourself to the potentioal contributors, then we can get you an account on the magazine site. [1] Also after you have contributed some feel free to add your self to the active contributes section above.

Also after you have contributed some feel free to add your self to the active contributes section above.

Send a message to the marketing group after you have done that, and an admin will get you an account on the site.

Have a good day,

Chris Roberts

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine