Willing to join Fedora Magazine team

Gabriele Trombini (mailga) mailga at fedoraonline.it
Fri Aug 1 17:39:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

we are glad to welcome you as new contributor.

Do you have a FAS [1] account yet?

If not, when done, you can join the marketing group clicking the apply button, then you
can apply the magazine group as well.

A good starting point is the join page [2]

There'a a draft page where you can figure out what marketing have to do [3].

If you have any idea, feel free to post in this ML.

For any further information, don't hesitate, just ask.

Greetings.

Gabri

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_the_Fedora_marketing_project