Do we have a style guide for Fedora Magazine? Should we?

Rikki Endsley rendsley at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 19:26:24 UTC 2014

I think a brief style guide is a good idea. We could include it on an expanded "write for us" page (http://fedoramagazine.org/submit-an-idea-or-tip/) that includes a few editorial guidelines (what kind of articles are best for Fedora Magazine, who is the audience, who are the people to contact if you have questions, etc.). Here's an example: http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/About-Us/Write-for-Us

Sentence case for titles is probably the easiest way to go. I think it also looks better in a tweet if readers click the article tweet button.

Rikki Endsley  | Community Evangelist
Open Source and Standards (OSAS), Red Hat

http://community.redhat.com/
Twitter: @redhatopen | @rikkiends