marketing Digest, Vol 122, Issue 2

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 04:59:23 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-08-02 at 07:29 -0700, Madhurjya Roy wrote:
> Hello Zacharias,
>
> I do appreciate your effort of providing me with the information but
> could someone please clarify how one could be  an active contributor,
> if he's not let into a group?

Because one doesn't need to be part of any Fedora groups to actually
contribute to Fedora. The groups are only used to provide access to
Fedora infrastructure - like voting and fedorapeople space.

Don't rely on groups and positions - we're all just friends that work
together here :)

PS: It isn't a good habit to reply to mailing list digests - it makes
the thread difficult to follow.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,