FLOCK coverage idea

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Aug 4 13:33:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

After the success that was Jiří's coverage of GUADEC, i have been
looking at the incoming links from other websites, and it seems that the
majority of incoming links to his posts were for coverage on a
particular talk.

So, my idea here would be to do individual posts for each of the talks
that we are going to cover at FLOCK. This approach will also make it
easier to assign a specific talk to a writer so we don't have multiple
people covering the same talk.

I have created a draft wikipage here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/FlockCoverageOnFMAG

to track who will be covering what.

I have also added a few guidelines for the content at the top, but this
is really just me throwing out a few ideas, so feel free to change /
remove anything from there.

Also, do we want to prefix (or postfix) each post title with a tagline
(maybe "[FLOCK 2014]:") or something so its clear what the post is about?

cheers,
ryanlerch