FLOCK coverage idea

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 14:53:33 UTC 2014

On Aug 6, 2014 10:12 AM, Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 10:03:31AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > >I must have missed that bit. I was thinking if we combine coverage we
> > >might draw more attention to talks than shorter individual posts, but
> > >whatever.
> > I did combos last year.... basically I did a brief synopsis for
> > every talk, one blog post per day. Got really good coverage and
> > every post got LWN coverage.
> > FWIW
>
> Okay, I might be wrong. :)

I was leaning towards lots of smaller posts. Most of the incoming links for the GUADEC posts were only related to one section of a larger post.

I don't see the harm in having small posts -- easier for people to view the stream rather than wade through larger posts to read what they care about.

Just my thoughts

Ryanlerch