Self introduction

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:54:25 UTC 2014

Hi All,

   I am Pravin Satpute, already 7+ years with Fedora.  More information
about me at [1] [2].

   I have complete my specialization in Marketing and Strategy, planning to
contribute to Fedora marketing from sometime but unfortunately not able to
do it due to involvement in other activities. This flock i have decided i
will join marketing team and try to give contribution as much as i can.

  I am from India and i think can give better input for deciding target
segment for Fedora in India.

  Looks like i already missed hackfest happened today :(  Will at least say
"hi" to people present in flock-2014

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PravinSatpute