Best Fedora Mag day ever!

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Sat Aug 9 08:30:52 UTC 2014

This is awesome to see, we are also getting referrals from rededit now that Ryan Lerch started to get some links there.

Awesome job everyone for the coverage, I apologize for my late posts the last few days at flock I have been tweaking some things to make sure its in good shape for the increased traffic.

- Chris Roberts