Best Fedora Mag day ever!

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 11:30:30 UTC 2014

Paul W. Frields píše v So 09. 08. 2014 v 10:24 +0200:
> Thursday's posts generated the biggest day of traffic ever for the
> Fedora Magazine -- over 6500 views!

Yes!

BTW when you look at the daily views you see two waves: the first,
smaller one is GUADEC and the second, bigger is Flock. Looks like
covering open source events that are related to Fedora brings a lot of
attention.

It's also quite interesting to check sources of traffic. Reddit is #1.
Google+ #2 and if we tweet about Fedora Magazine Twitter also generates
a lot of traffic, we just don't post as much as on G+ there. Facebook
only generates 10 percent of what G+ does. Not sure if we can do much
about it.

Jiri