Fedora Marketing meeting #2

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:35:17 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

So Flock is over, and  because we cancelled the second Marketing
meeting, and decided to organize it after Flock (so everyone can make
it), now is the time to do so!

I have set a new doodle[1] that will help us choose the best date.
Remember that doodle gives you the ability to see the time in different
time zones, so when vote, change the doodle setting to match your time
zone, so you won't be confused(on the right above the yellow screen).
Also when voting, please consider that the meeting can take up to 2
hours, so vote accordingly.

I know that croberts and mailga were working on the new Marketing Roles
wiki page[2], so croberts is something that you would like to add before
the meeting? Also I think that you mentioned that you have worked on the
meeting agenda, if so, could you add the wiki link of it here?

The minutes of the first meeting can be found here[3]. Please vote,
because I would like to close the poll in Sunday Evening and announce
the best date.

Zacharias Mitzelos (mitzie)

[1]http://doodle.com/f9ppwzbq494tp8es
[2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks_and_roles