A search box on the magazine front page

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Sat Aug 23 16:10:44 UTC 2014

On 08/23/2014 08:28 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if we could add a search box on the magazine front page.
> For instance, I remember reading about a family tree app, but can't seem
> to find it at the moment because it's buried somewhere in the many posts
> that we put up after that. A search box would help in such cases.
>
> Thoughts?
Hey Ankur,

Is this what you were searching
http://fedoramagazine.org/document-your-family-tree-and-track-your-genealogy-research-with-gramps-on-fedora/

Also, this is a nice idea to have a button, but if you can actually
recall what you need (some specific words from the post)  then google
can do the trick.

Thanks,
Amita