Fossetcon bag insert

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:16:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

@Ruth is that not heavily depending on the budget, what it can be?

from marketing perspective I would say something fedora.next related, how
would be a sticker sheet with the logos for the products. That can be
designed fast and we only have to look for a vendor for it. Think you know
where to find me ;)

@Mailga

Flyer are usually not a good idea, if I get such a bag I dont carry
everything around with me, I get rid of the most things I dont want like
Flyer ;) So next conference you visit have an eye on the trash can

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)