Marketing meeting minutes & discussion 26-08-2014

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:01:59 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We had a Marketing meeting today in #fedora-meeting. Only 3 people
attended, mailga, MarkDude and me.

We hoped to vote on some stuff in the meeting, and since only 3 members
attended, we will continue the discussion in the list, so everyone will
have to chance to comment ;)

1)In the last meeting in late July, we went over different roles that
people can take on, and mailga with croberts have made a draft wiki page
with the different groups and coordinators/contributors of each
group[1]. Any comments on that? Anyone that would like to contribute and
join a group?

2)We also discussed the option of having bi-weekly (for now) marketing
meetings again, and as the F21 release is approaching, we could organize
weekly meetings. That will help us be more organized, knowing what needs
to be done until the launch. Any objections?

The meeting minutes can be found here[2]

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks_and_roles
[2]http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-08-26/fedora-meeting.2014-08-26-20.01.html

Thanks,
Zacharias