Marketing meeting minutes & discussion 26-08-2014

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:58:55 UTC 2014

On 27 August 2014 04:31, Zacharias Mitzelos <zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We had a Marketing meeting today in #fedora-meeting. Only 3 people
> attended, mailga, MarkDude and me.

A. Will be very helpful it we can sent reminder email one day advance. We
are following same things for Fedora-i18n meeting and it works nice, since
sometime we even cancel meeting as well ;)
B. Time 20:00UTC is very difficult for people from APAC to attend. Can we
have something in between 15:00 to 18:00 UTC?

> 2)We also discussed the option of having bi-weekly (for now) marketing
> meetings again, and as the F21 release is approaching, we could organize
> weekly meetings. That will help us be more organized, knowing what needs to
> be done until the launch. Any objections?

Looks perfect.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute