Marketing meeting minutes & discussion 26-08-2014

Rikki Endsley rendsley at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 14:34:33 UTC 2014

Also didn't have this on my schedule and I'm sorry I missed it. Will try to catch the next one, or please let me know if there are action items I can help with.
Best regards,
rikki

Rikki Endsley  | Community Evangelist
Open Source and Standards (OSAS), Red Hat

http://community.redhat.com/
Twitter: @redhatopen | @rikkiends