A bunch of trac messages incoming

Gabriele Trombini (mailga) mailga at fedoraonline.it
Fri Aug 29 08:08:25 UTC 2014

In data venerdì 29 agosto 2014 15:23:38, Ankur Sinha ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Should I file tickets for other release deliverables that we need to
> work on as well? Like these:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/For_Ambassadors/Fedora20
>
> We'll need to work with the design team on a couple of the tasks.
Are we
> going to do the same flyers as last time or are we also going to do
> flyers.next?
>
> For example:
> - workstation flyer
> - server flyer
> - cloud flyer
> - with all three combined?

Hello Ankur,

we have to do generic fedora.next and also specific WG materials.

We should create a ticket with the stuff in the link you posted also for
F21 and we have to define a fast track to get in contact with the
design team.

Be careful because some of that stuff are already in the tickets.

Maybe we can merge the requests in a single ticket, avoiding
confusion.

Gabri