Review needed for my post on i18n test day

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 23:23:45 UTC 2014

On 29/08/2014 09:34 μμ, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I have created post http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=3977&preview=true
> its ready for review. I tried to add media to it. First of all i do
> not get Media button (looks like i do not have privilege). Feature
> image does not work.
>
>   If you are reviewing please add attached image to it.
>
> Thanks,
> Pravin Satpute

Hey Pravin,

I updated your account's privileges, and you should be able to add
media, and set a featured image along with some other nice stuff. Upload
your picture and add it the way you like it in your post, and then reply
here (or PM me) for a double check before it is published.

Thanks,
Zacharias