screenshot library updates needed (kinda urgent)

Bryan Sutherland bryan.sutherland at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:39:23 UTC 2014

Thanks Chris. GNOME 3 and Cinnamon are complete with KDE, LXDE, MATE then of course the GNOME Classic fallback. Once I finish the core sets I was going to pull up the feature changes and see about grabbing any available visual changes.

Do you have any suggestions for any other "extras" to capture?

Cheers,
Bryan