ZDNet: Fedora 21: Worth the Wait

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 8 23:10:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 05:59:38PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > In the past, we've sort of maintained wiki pages where we collected what
> > the press said about our releases. I've never been sure of why we did
> > this - do we need such pages? Should we do it again for F21?
> > An example is: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_press_archive
> A good question. What will we use such a wiki page for? Did we use the
> previous versions?

We've been talking about getting more insight into how Fedora is
perceived and used. The reaction of the tech press is certainly a form
of feedback. I don't know if gathering it into a wiki page is
particularly useful or not. Joe did a Fedora Magazine article on Fedora
21 Beta coverage at:
<http://fedoramagazine.org/extra-extra-great-feedback-on-fedora-21-beta/>

And I found that at least _interesting_ (and it included a few that I'd
missed).

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>