F21 flyers

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Thu Dec 11 01:25:13 UTC 2014

Ankur,

Lets get a trac ticket made for this, ill send an email out to the list of tasks needing to be picked up. Since its the new release I was going to start the purge of the FAS Marketing group who have not contributed. I will send out a last friendly reminder with a list of tasks that can be worked on.

- Chris