Magazine stats for 12-9 and 12-10

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Thu Dec 11 05:42:07 UTC 2014

Hey Guys,

We had an awesome days on the magazine the last 2 days. Minus the blip where the site went out, but with the increased load and large gear now I don't see any issues going forward.

The day Fedora was release we had 19,989 visitors, with the top article being Matthews Its Here, Announcing Fedora 21! article getting 12,837 views:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ric4zt83t1gkyte/9.png?dl=0

Yesterday we had 14,488 visitors, with Matthews article being in the top again, along with how to upgrade to Fedora 21 from Fedora 20 by Ryan Lerch and people looking in the archives.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syuek8ysl43w5lx/10.png?dl=0

Its been an awesome release and I am glad our team has come through for everything in our release items.

Thanks,

- Chris Roberts