Distrowatch: Trying on Fedora 21

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 05:28:13 UTC 2014

On 29 December 2014 at 10:14, Madhurjya Roy <roymadhurjya at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is where I think Linux distros should put a bit more effort.
> People still relate Linux to developers, sysadmins and servers.  I do
> embrace Open Source projects and Fedora's freeness, but what I do
> believe is that a simple button on the software center to enable repos
> like rpmfusion (just for those who want) shouldn't hurt. A simple step
> like that could make the OS more appealing  to a potentially huge
> market and maybe someday Linux would overtake OS X or even Windows in
> terms of popularity.

I am sure this is not first time someone brought up. Since now we have
different product targeting different user groups, i think it can give some
help.
Lets try to push this again for Fedora 22 workstation product. At the most
we need click and install kind of stuff for laymen user.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute