Magazine Front Page

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 12:53:21 UTC 2014

We can remove it, but instead moving it at the bottom it would seem ugly in my opinion.

We can also set it up to one static image (and not to 4, that it auto rotates every 5 seconds atm), for example the group picture from Flock / Latam Fudcon redirecting to our event report we have in the magazine. What do you guys think about that?

Another static image we could use is a nicely edited photo from our busy booth at fosdem for example (redirecting to our event report), because the flock picture is a bit old. In that case we could have always new pictures, according to our presence in various events, which we could change once in a while, so the magazine doesn't look boring.

Thoughts?

Zacharias (mitzie)