Magazine Front Page

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 15:43:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

2014/2/1 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> Hi,
>

> On 02/01/2014 06:35 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
>
>> I think the rotating images at the top are pretty, but I don't like how
>> they
>> push the content down the page. I'd actually suggest that we put the
>> articles at the top instead. (Maybe the banner could go at the bottom of
>> the
>> page? Or just remove it?)
>>

> I think the rotating images should really be image + summary for the top
> featured articles. So they should actually be, you know, valid content.
> That was the intent we (the design team) had with the mockups we did for
> the site.

+1 like we have on fp.o! and marketing team should find a solution to
change them regularly and give the design team time to do them ;)

for the categories, Mo yes I already said that to Chris and he added some
of them as the sizes to the ticket, I will take the ticket and try to do it
with attendees of the hackfest Tuan, Kushal and me do on March 2nd in Phnom
Phen [0]. I hopefully find somebody who is interested in joining design
team and willing to work on that, if not I will do them.

In general, more categories would be better as there can be another
picture, if there are no ideas for more. I look we can make 2 or 3 a
category (what would be not a nice solution).

br gnokii

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSSASIA_2014

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)