Self-Introduction: Roman Zdoryk

romtsjo at gmail.com romtsjo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:49:46 UTC 2014

Hi, my name is Roman Zdoryk and I live in Zhytomyr, Ukraine. My Fedora
Account System (FAS) <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts> username is
romtsjo, and my IRC <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC> nick is romtsjo.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through Internet, and am
interested in joining because I want to provide Fedora in Ukraine.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

   - (Marketing Skills) - I'm journalist, have a creative ideas.
   - (Other Skills) - I know English, Polish, Russian and Ukrainian.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am working as journalist.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to provide Fedora on my
country and to making . I would also like to take participation in life of
Fedora's comunity.

 Please help me get started!