marketing group request still unapproved

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bjensen at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 14 09:01:56 UTC 2014

Membership in the group is really meaningless. I've searched for your
introduction and have been unable to find it anywhere.

Personally I only approve membership to the FAS group after someone has
been around and active for a while. The number of people that request
membership in this group and others only to never do anything is staggering.