marketing group request still unapproved

Adrian Soliard asoliard at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 14 16:28:16 UTC 2014

Today I recieved a mail with subject "Your Fedora 'marketing'
membership has been removed", I applied to the marketing list in
october 2012, I introduced myself too, but for six month my petition
was not approved, so I decided to stay a side... Maybe my petition was
approved and I didn't know.

I will apply again, and try to contribute, I didn't know that I was
accepted on the team, and I could not attend at the meetings because I
was on the university.

regards!