Meeting 6 January 2014

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 22:38:14 UTC 2014

Congrats on the new job! I'm sorry I'm not there to greet you for NHO, but I'm at Linux.conf.au, about as far away as I could possibly be.

I think the next thing we all need to focus on as far as the magazine is getting the beats back together so we have a regular flow of content. I think I said I'd work on that? I'll try to look at it later today.