Introduction

P G vansolrick at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:47:29 UTC 2014

From: vansolrick at hotmail.com
To: marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Introduction
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:40:44 -0700

Hello!

My name is Patrick and I've been using Fedora since 2006. I've been part of the bug zapping and websites team (although not recently active) and would like to contribute to the Fedora Magazine and Marketing projects. I work for a web development company that serves in the hospitality industry. My job is to write articles for client organization events using Joomla 3.x, build registration forms, and to provide support. I hope to be more active in the community and look forward to possibly working with everyone here and hopefully writing articles for the Fedora Magazine!

Patrick