Introduction

Chris A. Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Sun Jan 12 21:45:46 UTC 2014

Welcome aboard Patrick we are glad to have you ;) Check out this link [1] and sign your self up as a potential contributor to the magazine. You should be able to login to the site with your open id. If you run into any issues just let the mailing list know and we can get you taken care of. Feel free to join our irc channel #fedora-mktg. We have meetings Monday at 20:00 UTC. I think I covered most of the things. We were a little slow because of the holidays and F20 just getting released.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine

Thanks,

Chris Roberts
Fedora Marketing/Videos/Infrastructure