For the Fedora Magazine: Suggested QA activities during the pre-F21 lull

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:10:04 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 08:43 -0600, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> A summary that points to the mailing list is probably the best way to
> go. For stuff like this, I think we can safely emulate LWN's approach
> -
> quick summary, quote from the mail, and link to the mailing list.
>
> Best,
>
> jzb

Aye. I'll try to write up the summary sometime before the weekend.

Do we have a proper procedure to submit articles for consideration to
the magazine? Do we just send them here to the list, or do we file trac
tickets? If we want the entire community to send stuff to the magazine,
maybe the trac will be a good place? We could add a template and a
component to make it easier?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,