introducing myself (tforsman)

Tomas Forsman tforsman at fedoraonline.se
Sat Jan 25 12:43:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've been community manager and a developer for the past years for
Foresight Linux, and it's time to move foward. Been using Linux for
several years. From 2007 I used Foresight, but we used many things from
Fedora though. So I feel like home in Fedora too.
So now I started to focus on Fedora and how I can contribute to Fedora.

I love to write and review different applications, games and test
different setups in various desktops. So I'm hoping to be able to
contribute to Fedora Magazine. The only thing I'm worried about, is the
language. As English isn't my native language, it might be hard to
contribute any text for the magazine or website. There are always users
that will point out any bad written articles.

I still hope there will be someway to help around, so that's why I'm here.

A brief information about me.

Born and live in Sweden, 36 years old and married. got 8 kids. The kids
ages are: 2 months, 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 6 years,
8 years, 12 years and 17 years old. 1 and 12 years old kids are my
daughters.
Working for Tele2 with mobile broadband. Been doing that for the past 3
years now.

That's about it, any questions just ask.....

Best regards,
Tomas Forsman