Magazine Front Page

Chris A. Roberts chrisroberts at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 31 16:53:55 UTC 2014

I have been updating the front page of the magazine so it does not look so dull with the featured images.

I think going forward we should try to find an image(with out breaking copyright rules and such) to match what we are posting. I agree with Joe seeing the same Fedora logo over and over again makes the page look boring. Unless we cant find a good images then I suggest using the Fedora logo.

Thoughts?

Chris Roberts
Fedora Marketing/Websites/Videos/Infrastructure Team
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Chrisroberts