MOAR magazine!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 8 21:30:49 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 04:22:04PM -0500, Bill Wood wrote:
> Well, I'd like to get involved somehow, but haven't had a chance to ask.
> I'm a very eloquent writer, and would love to contribute.

Perfect! The basic procedure here is very informal. See previous messages on
this list, but basically sign into http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/
with your Fedora OpenID and then ping someone in #fedora-mktg on IRC (or ask
here) for author privledges.

You can make things drafts and not publish them if you have any questions,
and coordinate ideas in the IRC channel or here.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>