Fedora Magazine - Failed login attempts

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 14:55:47 UTC 2014

On 07/16/2014 10:52 AM, Chris Roberts wrote:
> Hi Mitzie,
>
> I am looking for a few plugins that we can push to the staging instance and test.

Do we have the Bad Behavior plugin installed? I think that would help
with this. It would also help mitigate spam as well. I use Bad Behavior
+ Akismet on my personal blogs and they do a lot to keep spam at bay,
and I don't see a bunch of failed login attempts either. (Granted, my
sites are less popular than Fedora Magazine... )

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst