Seeking a new team lead

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 16:31:04 UTC 2014

> How about scheduling a meeting where we can all get together and work out
> how we want to share responsibility (and what little authority there might
> be)? There's probably room for a co-leads, or rotating duties, or something
> else (maybe we even _do_ want to add more formality?)... just as long as
> we don't end up dividing and then rounding down to zero.

I was just about to suggest the same thing, and you beat me to it. :-)

Chris, when you're picking from the whenisgood, I only marked Thursday, as it's OSCON week. If it's Mon-Wed, I can probably find a corner to hop online from though, with the exception of during my talk and book signing slots on Tuesday.