Post on Ask Fedora submitted for review

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:13:47 UTC 2014

HI Ankur & sorry for the late reply,

I figured out why you couldn't upload images, you were a 'contributor'. Anyway I have gave you author privileges so you will be able to upload images & videos, and publish posts. I also added the featured image you suggested. Finally, the video seems fine in the preview, maybe you have an old Flash version?

Feel free to publish your post anytime!

Zacharias