Fedora Meeting Agenda

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Mon Jul 21 16:13:14 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in getting this out. Looking at the whenisgood we have decided that the day that best fits everyone's selection is Thursday the 24th at 11 AM.

Date: Thursday the 24th
Time: 11 AM EST US

Here is the agenda:

1. Introductions to new people
2. Going over different roles that people can take on
3. How to go about getting a plan setup for Fedora 21 when it releases.
4. Utilizing Trac to help us accomplish these goals
5. Open Floor

If anyone feels like we should add more or has something to talk about, feel free to let me know and I will add it to the agenda.

Look forward to see everyone there.

Thanks,

- Chris Roberts