Fedora Meeting Agenda

Gabriele Trombini (mailga) mailga at fedoraonline.it
Mon Jul 21 18:45:31 UTC 2014

In data lunedì 21 luglio 2014 13:10:41, Chris Roberts ha scritto:
> Hi Mitzie.
>
> Sounds like a good idea. I will create a temporary one for the
meeting when
> I get back into the office
>
> Chris Roberts

Hi guys,

what do you think to edit the join fedmag page (ex-FWN) [1] or the
main marketing page [2] in order to insert both the new status of
meetings and the previous logs (or even the ones starting from the
next).

I have also an issue to figure out if fedmag is a sub-project of mktg.
People surfing the pages aren't able to understand the real status.
(do we need someone assigned to the mktg wiki management?)

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Join
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Meetings