Flock: media coverage

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 16:26:57 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'd like to ask if someone would be willing to cover Flock 2014 from the
media point of view:

* writing articles from each day for Fedora Magazine,
* make interviews with interesting speakers/attendees,
* taking photos and publishing them online,
* perhaps recording some videos.

This is very important for our PR and for making Flock sound. It'd be
great if we were able to publish something already during the
conference.
I'd like to help with this, but I'm a bit afraid that I will have too
many hats on since I'm also a speaker and organizer.

Jiri