Fedora Meeting Minutes 27-07-2014

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:54:43 UTC 2014

The meeting ended after 1 &1/2 hours, and because people were busy and
had to leave we had to end it then. Although we resolved some issues and
made many suggestions as of how should the Marketing team continue to
work, we decided that we need at least one more meeting. For this reason
I created this doodle[1], so we can find the best time next week. Please
when filling the doodle poll, keep in mind that the meeting can last up
to 2 hours.

Here are the links for the minutes of this meeting:

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-07-24/fedora_marketing_meeting.2014-07-24-15.00.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-07-24/fedora_marketing_meeting.2014-07-24-15.00.txt