2nd Fedora Marketing Meeting

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Mon Jul 28 12:54:30 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We made some good progress with the last meeting, I know we ran out of time and some people had to drop off. I would like to get another meeting scheduled for a 2 hour time block, we may not need all of it but this should be given enough time to make sure we get everything covered. I am sending out another whenisgood. I am going to schedule it for after Fedora Flock since I know that is coming up in the next week.

I am going to work on another agenda and will send that out soon.

Here is the link to the meeting:

http://whenisgood.net/nckcgsw

Thanks,

Chris Roberts