Covering some games on the magazine?

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 14:49:52 UTC 2014

On Jul 31, 2014 10:37 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was thinking of covering a few games available in the repositories. I
> think I'll start with openttd - it's a great transport simulator. If
> there are any games you'd like me to try out and write about, please let
> me know :

This list from the games spin has screenshots if you want to browse through them:

https://spins.fedoraproject.org/games/#games

Some interesting ones I just discovered was "those funny fungaloids" and "jweled"

I did try to start a series about a month ago called "Friday fun" on the magazine, but ended up only posting one post in the series.

Cheers
Ryanlerch