Apps spotlight ideas

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:37:56 UTC 2014

Hi Ryan,

On Mon, 2014-06-02 at 16:24 -0400, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> My question to the list is do you have any suggestions / ideas of
> great
> desktop apps in Fedora that could have an app spotlight article? Also
> if
> there is an app that has an upcoming update, it would be great to
> showcase that too!

I've written a few posts on my blog that review apps one can use for
task and time tracking:

http://ankursinha.in/blog/2014/04/09/managing-tasks-and-generating-timesheets-using-taskwarrior/

http://ankursinha.in/blog/2013/12/16/time-and-task-tracking/

May be a few of these apps would be worth writing about on the magazine?
Feel free to use any content from my blog (it's all under a CC license),
or I can write you fresh posts if you'd prefer.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!