Fedora Magazine May 2014 Update

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 3 14:54:44 UTC 2014

On 06/03/2014 10:36 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On 06/02/2014 02:56 PM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
>> It would be great to have a bunch more posts this month on Fedora
>> Magazine. even quick posts with just a paragraph and links to great
>> fedora-related content seems to do well.
>
> I wonder if it'd be possible to use FedoCal to map out a posting schedule?

Actually, thinking about this - maybe as we have ideas we decide we
definitely want to do, we create a draft post in the wordpress instance.
Maybe we create a new account - "Nobody" - in the system and set
"Nobody" as the author of draft posts we don't have anybody working on,
so if someone wants to dive in and start writing, they can peruse
thorough Nobody's draft posts and develop the one they want to write
(reassigning themselves as the author?)

Then, once a post is ready-to-go, it can be scheduled using WordPress's
built in system?

~m